I ordered an item during the year-end 25% off web specials sale. Noticed a
few days after ordering that there was a note that the item was backordered
and would be a few days. No problem, called earlier this week just to check
and spoke with Dave. He said that they ran out of the item, so they ordered
another for me, at the closeout price that I paid. I don't have immediate
plans for the item, so I would've been perfectly fine with a response of
"we're sorry, but we ran out" and had payment refunded. Not only did they
order another for me, but sent it out UPS next-day. With the speed of the
UPS/USPS Smartpost delivery, it probably would've been here around the same
time had they not needed to order another.
So, a hearty kudos to RBW and the customer service they provide!
David
Chicago