58 for you would be my first guess. I have a 93 cm PBH. My 62 cm Hunqapillar is
just right for all that I do on it, which is mostly Big Ben 700x55 riding, any
surface, rides from half an hour in length to 4 days. If a person can fit a
range of bikes, I would guess that the 62 cm Hunq is toward the larger end of
my ideal range.

I hope you can get one and like it as much as I like mine.

-Jim W.