It sounds like the ideal non-custom would be a 60 cm Bombadil. The stock one
had a similar TT to the 62 Hunqapillar, but you gain 2 cm of standover
clearance. The stock Bombadil I'm referring to would now be available used. If
you went with the higher priced new Bombadil, you might get some custom frame
dimensions for you. (I'm not sure how far the tag "semi-custom" extends for
that model, but for an extra $1000 you could probably do it up.)

My original instinct to tell you 58 cm Hunq was before I knew you were 6'6". I
was only basing it on your 90 cm PBH. So now I'm not sure. You should call Riv.

-Jim W.

On Jan 17, 2016, at 7:56 AM, Ryan Ray wrote:

> I would be using it to ride to the mud trails near my house and for putting
> it on a car (never thought I'd do that) and riding it on MTB trails. Some MTB
> camping as well.
>
> I'm thinking it would be set up pretty much like the one on the blug right
> now sans racks. Probably boolmoose bars. I've tried albas and all sorts of
> swept back bars are they are not for me.  If I take it camping I'm going to
> see if I can put two frame packs on it :)
>
> I've ridden a xl (not xxl) ogre and it felt right with similar bars.
>
> I'm 6" 6 200. Long torso. I ride bikes with 61cm top tubes, long and short
> stems and noodles.
>
> The fact that a 58 was in stock interested me.
>

> On Sun, Jan 17, 2016, 6:05 AM Deacon Patrick <lamontg...@mac.com> wrote:
> Give Rivendell a call re your specific plans and details, and they won't
> steer your wrong. Grant put me into a 62 and my PBH is 90. I love it, and
> ride in on the full range of roads and trails.
>
> With abandon,
> Patrick
>

> On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 10:13:24 PM UTC-7, Ryan Ray wrote:
> I have a 35"/90cm PHB, which Hunqa size would be right for me? Any?

James Warren
jimcwar...@earthlink.net

- 700x33