Last night, well yesterday, two things arrived. My new VP-001 Pedals and My
RR44. Yay!

The Reader is fun, it's nice to have a throwback to the days of newsletters
that are printed.

Now to the pedals. I purchased them because I need some more support for my
foot. The historically wonderful, and most awesome, Campy Record pedals are
awesomely awesome, but there isn't much support for my non-cleated feet. To
make matters more interesting/challenging I have short wide feet that angle
out--they always have. Yep, I have duck feet. Small duck feet, but duck
feet just the same. So, I got the VP-001 in hopes that they would do me
well.

Of course I was excited to install them, but they simply didn't want to go
in. I got them in the threads, but wow were they tight.
.
.
It was only later that realized that SCIENCE RULES.
The bike was in the cold garage, and
the pedals were in the warm house.
When I went to install them....

I'm looking forward to giving them an actual ride.