What size are you using? As a current Roadeo owner who rides 95% on paved
roads, 700x28's are my favorite. I have been using Grand Bios Cerfs for
many years. I tried the new Compass 32's but they felt sluggish to me. I
guess tires are really a personal choice. For me the Grand Bois and Compass
tires are definitely a step above the Jack Browns.
On another note, I hope that Tim will enjoy his Roadeo as much as I have. I
have had a ton of bikes over the years, and have sold most of them because
I just feel good riding my Roadeo, no matter the road surface or terrain.
Enjoy