Finalizing some trails this weekend, but if it goes according to plan, the
English century is going to be on the epic side. Approaching Leadville
elevation numbers:

   - English Century: 104 miles (60 dirt) with 12,100'
   - Metric Century: 64 miles (32 dirt) with 6700'
   - M 1/2 Century: 36 miles (20 dirt) with 3600

The metric century and half-metric are pretty much in the can course-wise.
Going to be more dirt on it this year than previous, especially in the
English century (~60%). The half-metric will be a really nice course, with
great sampling of terrains. That's the main course the ride was built
around. All three will hit what I feel is the golden ratio of elevation
gain: 1,000 ft for every 10 miles.

If you're on the fence and doubting your ability, the half-metric will be
very doable if ridden at your own pace. Metric will be tough, but still
doable. English century... well, good luck with that one :)

Food and post-ride refractory period will be top notch as well. Feel free
to just come out for that! We're going to be moving up to the next level
for the food, two kegs of local brew, hopefully some locally made softdrink
as well. Obviously motels in town, but we'll find a couch or floor
somewhere if that's how you roll. No excuses to not come out and enjoy the
day in some form! We're over 130 registered for the 250 spots. It probably
won't hit the cut off, but if you're planning on it, better get a move on
that registration thing:
http://iebikingalliance.org/content.aspx?page_id=87&club_id=961736&item_id=483217

And most importantly: Storms have pretty much cleared all the route of
goatheads!!! The talisman works!