I rode my Clem around a little bit yesterday in a light snow shower on some
park paths to test out the Schwalbe Big Ones that are currently on.
I went a lot slower than normal, but the consensus was that I need
something with a little grip to ride in light snow, and the Big Ones won't
cut it. I have a bike with studded tires already, but want to set up my
Clem so I can ride in wintry weather.
Ideally I'd want Schwalbe Thunder Burts I think, but I'd order them from a
German distributor and it could take a few weeks before they arrive. Add on
a pretty mild snowfall total this winter in Chicago, and I'd rather use
what I have then buy more tires.

I have:
Bruce Gordon Rock n Roads (700x43)
Schwalbe Smart Sams (2.1")
Vee Rubber V12 (1.95", sort of micro knob tread)

Which would you choose?

David
Chicago