I meant to add that whatever you put on, you will learn. As Tim mentions,
some conditions favor a narrower tire (wet snow) while other conditions
favor wide tire for float (my preference for around here in Colorado
mountains). Experiment and learn. Plan on screwing up (when you learn from
screwing up, it wasn't really screwing up!).

A note on TBs: they are (I suspect anyway) knobby Big Ones -- so if that's
the tire you want but in snow, the TBs will be brilliant. I'm in the
minority for preferring them to a knobbier tire in snow, so your milage may
vary. But I love mine in virgin powder, packed powder, peanut butter
chowder, packed snow, frozen slush, slush -- everything but solid ice. I'm
kinda stupid that way. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick