Got around to installing the choco bars this morning. Non moose. Heat treated
aluminum. Paired with a 130mm Tallux, there is a considerable amount of flex
when held on the ends.
I've had albatross bars (with 120mm stem) and albastache on this bike and
though I know some flex was happening, never really noticed or felt it, even
when heavily front loaded.

So How much is normal? Sitting idly on the bike and rocking some of my weight
on the front, I can visibly see the bars flexing several mm each way, which is
a new experience for me and is making me question putting these on a rough
stuff touring bike.