You may be out of luck for the time being.  J-tek was a one person
shop.  The designer maker has cancer and is undergoing intensive
treatment.  As one might expect, he and his loved ones have a lot more
on their minds right now than making new shifters.

It does lead me to wonder at times with all the people unemployed
these days why unique and in demand products such as those made by
Jtek and Zugster bags cannot find a way to get additional people
making product for them.  Seems maybe there are not enough people with
the skills out there.  Or maybe most people with the skills would
rather take a job selling or supporting someone else's product so they
can have employer insurance.