I recently ran Schwalbe Big Ones which measured 58mm on 18.4mm internal
width rims. Dyads are 18.6 internal width, so very similar. FWIW, internal
width is a better indicator of rim width when considering tire sizes as
that's the measurement where the tire exits the rim bead.
I felt that while I could run tires that wide, I wanted wider rims, only
because I was running lower pressures and the tire felt a little uneasy on
sharp turns. I'll likely get another set of Big Ones in the future, but
will build up a new wheelset on wider rims to go with them. I'm running
2.1" Schwalbe Smart Sams right now and feel that size is a better fit for
my current rims. I'd say the 2.0 and 2.15 Big Apples would be fine, the
2.35s might be pushing it.
David
Chicago