You a Grant Hater?  Gawd no.  Your profile appearance on iBob is bertin73
or something like that.

My reference to iBob is that it is extremely fashionable to scoff at Grant
and at Riv as a beach cruiser company.  Many on iBob think that Grant
reached his apex with the 1993 RB1 and it's been downhill from there.  Some
of the more vocal Grant haters on iBob do come over to this board to remind
us how lousy Rivendells are "for our own good".  You, bertin73 are not a
Grant hater in my book