I cannot retract calling Patrick Moore a Grant hater for the simple reason that
I never called Patrick Moore a Grant hater. I will repeat: Patrick Moore is not
a Grant hater. I will add that bertin753 is not a Grant hater. This is not a
retraction because I never called anyone a Grant hater. I said that there are
Grant haters on iBob and anybody who reads iBob knows that is true. I won't
name them or call them out. They know who they are and they aren't ashamed of
it, nor should they be.