With a PBH somewhere in the 91.5-92 cm range, I had the same questions when I
bought my Hunq and AHH. I decided to go with the larger frame (62 and 65
respectively) in both cases and do not regret the decisions. Adjustments to
effective TT length can be made up or compensated for in saddle position and
stem reach. For most riders, the Riv geometry charts and PBH recommendations
will not lead you astray.