Great pic, Keith. I love how Lucy's using the bullmoose as a toe rest.

Tony,
I'm 5'7"-- on a tall day. I've had no problems seeing over my 3.5 yo. She's
now on a Yepp Maxi (rear seat), as she's over the weight limit of the front.

Here's my kid shot w/me, standing, which is not much lower than when on the
bike saddle (48-cm Hunqapillar):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stakx/23883607522/in/datetaken/

I will say that riding with a kid on the rear seat is very different.
Having the added weight between the wheels keeps the handling much easier,
IME. Tail-wagging the dog feeling is a bit disconcerting, and
mounting/dismounting and moving the bike while walking is more difficult
(for me).

Here's rear seat pic:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stakx/25400970363/in/datetaken/

Good luck!