Tony,

So Lucy, my wife and myself took a ride down to the tidal basin this morning
the see the cherry blossoms.  My wife had Lucy on her Cheviot and had no
problems seeing over her.  Like I said previously, her Cheviot is a 50cm frame.
 Me wife is about 5'3" tall and didn't have any complaints about seeing over
Lucy.  I'll post a photo later when I get home.

Keith