http://dr2dc.blogspot.com/2016/03/five-riv-morning.html

Erl's Romulus project came full circle (at least to me) this morning as we
met for morning coffee in Georgetown.  The Romulus looks striking, the
'Ford Blue' really pops in person even more than I think it does in photos.
 Great work Erl and as always it was great to see you today!

I also believe I saw Howard on his 2TT Sage Hillborne headed south on the
Mount Vernon Trail around the Memorial Bridge on my way in...

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JFAqSf1iLp8/Vv3Q-BGVKfI/AAAAAAAANcU/ENekzon1cXcNBbmZvsG_CX372HXiLgP4g/s1600/DSC_1227.jpg>