You could take cycling hat and repurpose it for you needs.

John Potis from SF Randonneurs had a great idea for making a bucket hat

https://flic.kr/p/uynx63

He also tried a bill on both sides.

https://flic.kr/p/pa6KKp

Reminds me of one of the pedicabers who had a deerstalker hat wool and
swore by it for biking folks around.

I recently got a Little League Umpire hat that works well when off the bike
in front of children.