I disagree. I'm not a geometry expert by any means, but I can't think of
any stock bike so... elongated. A 63cm virtual top tube and 485 mm
chainstays on a what is essentially a med to med/large bike? I haven't seen
any other specs beside that and the seat tube (50cm) but at first glance it
appears to be low and loooooooong.