Well, at this particular moment in time, only one more than half have been
spoken for, and they're only giving it 6 more days to see if they can sell
the rest.   Probably a few people on the fence like you, so it might work
out, but the deal was supposed to be that those truly interested would have
jumped in quick.  Coming at tax time I'm sure didn't help.   Maybe you
still have a chance?  My understanding is that if they don't all sell, then
they won't build any at all.   I don't know if that means they kill the
project altogether, or try a different size.