One day I'd love to see a thread in which no one says something to the
effect of "Those Lycra-clad roadies stop laughing at my bike when I drop
them without even trying."  I am definitely not criticizing anyone on this
thread, or any bike riders in particular. I'm just observing that many of
us riders seem to be competitive to some degree, and on threads such as
these we find various ways to bash roadies and Freds, etc., for being rude,
smug, competitive, slow in the head, not strong enough to hang with us on
our lugged steel bikes. Just ride, right?  :)