Greetings.

I've dug into all the back posts about the various widths and etc. but
haven't found what i'm looking for, so please excuse the redundancy.

Here's my setup: 2009 Canti Sam Hillborne @ 60cm. I'm running 50mm Berthoud
fenders. I've got Velocity Synergy 23mm rims.

Question: What is the largest Marathon Mondials I can fit given this setup?
700x40? 700x45? Remember, I've got fenders, and I'm not taking them off.

I am under the impression Mondials are about 1.5 mm thinner than their
stated size.

I'm itching to do some dirt/gravel road touring!

Thanks to all.

J.