Yep.   No one sees any ninjas walking or riding around, yet they see you
.   That's his point .

  The mocking is predictable ....  "What about this exception ... and this
one !  Look at all the evidence , see see see  !"

    While certainly valid to their own argument , they have little validity
in the real world.

 Yes .... let's see here is question for all  ....

*Name me who and and what keeps track of every movement of every living
being 24/7/365 from the beginning of time?  Every single act.   Who or What
? *It does not exist , so all the so called "proof" is relative to it's own
singular perspective of a given subject and time. No man could possibly
know who has gone where and the "consequences" of every single act , save
The Infinite ItSelf.  All anyone here is witness to is there own sense of
identity and their perceived vulnerability from that very identity .