I really don't think people are grasping the concept & hilariously so. It's not
like we are riding down the street dressed in black, like ninjas. By taking
yourself off the the radar you are basically riding in those places cars don't
frequent ( especially at night) cut throughs and short cuts like parks, alleys,
green belts, deserted parking lots or even bike paths! Basically removing
yourself from where cars are hurling themselves down the road. This as I said
earlier does not mean making yourself invisible, you do still need to be
visible! Could a car fall out of the sky on your head? Well, sure! Anything is
possible.