That collarbone will bother you for a while. I broke mine (Superman landing
over the handlebars when front wheel locked in a crack in the road).  The
bone knitted back together relatively quickly and came back together
straight, but I think the muscles and tendons take quite a bit longer to
regain strength.  A longer ride would bother the shoulder, but pretty sure
only because of the muscle atrophy in the area.  As part of your back to
bike regimen, add in regular sets of push-ups and other strength building
techniques.  Ron's comments about core strength are good to keep in mind on
and off the bike.

Best wishes for the continuing healing process and get the strength back as
soon as possible.

Ian A/Canada