Do not walk, but run to your computer and get them while you can. I love
their tights and 3/4 tights. So comfortable and soft and *unrestricted*
movement.

Did all my distance riding in them during the last year. Pads are
fantastic, too. But I guess that is personal.

I got them on sale, too, the 3/4 last year and the full tights this year. I
buy *way* up for fear of shrinkage. But no shrinkage yet. Wash cold, lay
flat to dry.

I am 5'8" max. and 170 lbs. and I have the XXL 3/4 and the XL full length
fito. Both fit great and have been wonderful on rides up to 130 miles.
Haven't ridden them further than that. A little baggy in the seat on the
XXL 3/4 while walking. But they were fantastic on the bike on centuries and
the 130 mile ride. Everything stays in place. Don't be afraid to buy up a
size.