Kai,

My set up is the same as Matt's and it's brilliant. The 107bb is what came
with it, so I would start there. But as you say, you're in this route, so
that route now mean a new bb and new cranks so what's to lose? As for the
32, Are you weight conscious? If not, why not keep it on there? Out there
somewhere is a hill with your name on it - long enough and steep enough to
warrant changing to the 32t for the long climb. Grin.

Whatever you end up doing, have fun! And let us know how it turns out. And
if you're ever out in Colorado and want to meet some hills worth changing
for, I'm happy to introduce you. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick