one other place latex tubes will get you.  If you have a tire cut that goes
through the casing, they will balloon out and pop.  For this reason, it's
good to carry a butyl tube, which is not elastic enough to do this, and
will get you home.

ps - the weak beads is why I finally gave up on Strada Biancas. The beads
will stretch out before the tread wears out.  I replaced them with Stampede
Pass 32mm last weekend, latex tubes, and really enjoyed their maiden ride.
 I tried one before and didn't like it in comparison to Strada Biancas, but
I think it was using a butyl tube with it.