Super cool!

I'm a big fan of shifters in new and strange places. Though I guess any
bicycle historian would argue there are probably no new or strange places.
I've been thinking that the Paul Silver Shifter adapter would be a good
starting point for a mod like this because it has a fairly wide flange. You
would need to drill and tap two holes and find something for the opposite
side of the chainstay, but I believe it would leave you with a nicely
svelte chainstay shifter hack.

I dig this one though. Nice work!

- Steve