On 06/04/2016 04:05 PM, Tim Butterfield wrote:
On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 10:43 AM, René Sterental <orthie...@gmail.com <mailto:orthie...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Imagine when Tim finally gets his bike and then starts asking
    about upgrades and tweaks! 😎😎😎

:) I could do those on a separate thread just to keep the counts down. :)

i'm hoping I got it perfect the start with, but I also know there will be tweaks as I get used to it. Maybe it's inevitable.

If you mean adjustments to seat height, angle and handlebar height, then sure. Otherwise, after all the effort you've put into getting it right the first time, all I can say to immediately starting "upgrades" is *God forbid!

*