grow the herd, thin the herd, repeat.

bought this and a 62 Hunq from a list member right around the same time a
year and a half ago. i was working a ton & going through a break up. too
much money to throw around, too little time spent riding & just too much
overlap between the stablemates, as can often-times be the case.  ended up
taking the trusty Atlantis out again & again, on trip after trip...and the
Hilsen (along with the soon to be sold off Hunqapillar) just stayed put at
home.  a shame, i know. so now i let go.

a link to my CL posting here in Portland, Oregon:

BIG HOMER <http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/5637718258.html> aka the
grand slam

hit me up off list if you've got any questions.  i've got packing &
shipping materials ready to go. buyer pays shipping.  never done the
bikeflights thing before but i'm all for making it as affordable as
possible to send the big beast off to a new home.

as is regularly the case- i learn a thing or two from the RBW owners group
here. if anything seems off or incorrect, please drop me a line.  thank you.

-anthony ritchey / portland, oregon / PBH forgotten