Jan, ya nailed it!

I've been racing for the last 6-7 years, and it's been fun, but lately have
been focusing much more on pushing myself in other ways - longer distance,
more consecutive days of long distance, extreme cold s24o's, whatever. Just
new things to challenge myself. And at the same time, I enjoy putting
around the park on my albatross atlantis with a beer in hand. Point is, you
don't have to be a "racer" to enjoy pushing yourself. And you also don't
have to push yourself to enjoy yourself :)

Today I rode to work an averaged about 15km/h haha. Smelling the flowers.
Then on Saturday I'm doing a 180km/h trail ride in the rain, followed by
another 240km of trails over the next two days, camping, and forecast calls
for a lot of rain. I like to think I'm a balanced human being.