Additionally, my prior reply was very much connected to my own Hunq's
dirt-versatility. Knowing that you are talking about a 2TT Hillborne for
yourself and not a Hunq, I should point out the following: that 62 cm Hillborne
is VERY versatile. I have a 2TT one of those as well, and with 50 mm Big Ben
tires squeezed into it, it does most of the any-surface riding that the Hunq
does. And of course, it's second 2TT has always been a thing of beauty. (I got
it 2 years after the Hunq had already indoctrinated me.) if you're looking at
that 62 cm blue Hillborne that Riv sells, I think that is one of Riv's best
looking bikes - understated, classic, beautiful. I love that color and the
extra tube.

- Jim W.

Sent from my iPhone