I've been doing this with my 13-month old - Clem has a Yepp Mini on the
front now - a very slow 2-3 miles around the park that's across the street
from me. Almost everyday for the past 2 weeks, weather permitting. Besides
commuting, it's the most consistent cycling I've done in the past couple of
years.
And it's a ton of fun!
David
Chicago