The last run of Cheviots? Say it ain't so!

I can't speak to the Cheviot, but I have the Chev's forerunner, the Betty Foy
and it's a lovely bike. It's also my only bike, and it will remain so because
it is One Bike to Rule Them All. I am putting Bosco Bullmoose bars on it, and
then I promise it cannot be improved upon. That sloping top tube is just so
darn practical, and it adds a sexy quality to the bike - it looks like it's
ready to take flight, if you ask me. It's smooth and stable and does every
single thing I need it to do. It takes me on a very challenging school commute
with my sons, and with racks and baskets and a saddlesack, it hauls all the
necessary items, including the family dog, who rides in the Wald basket. I was
initially set to get a Sam, because it seemed like bike folks didn't consider
the mixte a serious bike, but when I called RBW, Keven listened to what I
wanted in a bike and said, "Why not a Betty Foy? That's what I ride." And so I
met the perfect bike.

If these are the last run of Cheviots (really? It kills me to hear it!) I'd
snag one.