Not that off-topic at all, as Mr. Teasdale mentions Grant in the
article.

Like Jim and Tim mention, the idea of "touring" could do with being
expanded.  Mine so far is limited to S24O for camping. But do consider
something like riding from one town to another and back a version of a
tour.  Might even convince my wife to try, if the conditions are
right.

Or even heading out and taking a route from A to B I haven't before.
That's something I consider a tour.

Doesn't mean I don't envy the folks who can take a week or longer out
and ride.  Just not sure it's in my personal make up.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN