I have a 56 and my pbh and seat height are both about 2 more than yours. I like
how mine fits, but it seems you want less seat post exposed than I like. The
etched nitto on my post is nicely centered in the exposed portion of my post.
It's also easy to get my bars (drops) where I like them. Were I you I would
also think about where I wanted the bars and what that would mean for the stem.
I'll also mention that I found personal size recommendations from Rbw staff
(ones you get by talking to them) to be excellent. When I reserved my simple
one I was heming and hawing between 56 and 58. Kevin looked me up and down once
and said "56". He was definitely right.
That said, if a slammed post is critical to you 56 might suite you best. I'd
suggest explaining your concerns to the folks at Rbw and then go with what they
recommend.