Hi Thomas,
I ride a 56 AHH with just under 70 saddle height. My PBH is ~81cm.

Here it is w/albatross and Selle Anatomica saddle:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stakx/28524291482/in/datetaken/

(Bill, sorry for non-drive side pic.)

Here it is w/noodles and Brooks B17:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stakx/15192062542/in/album-72157647002695769/

There is little stand-over with Loup Loup Pass tires (38)-- fine for me,
YMMV.

IIRC, B67 is a tall saddle. That would seemingly reduce the amount of
[silver] seat post showing compared to B17 or other saddles.

Good luck,
shoji