Most likely it will work.  It worked for my bike, a late 90s Riv
Custom (or Road Standard, we're not sure), went from 700x30 Grand Bois
Cypres/no fenders to 650Bx38 with fenders.  The limiting factor on
larger 650B tires on my bike is the clearance from the chainstays,
there's enough clearance at the brakes for larger tires.  This is a
common limitation for many conversions, it can be overcome by dimpling
the chainstays.

The radius difference is actually 19mm all other things being equal
(622-584) /2.  So you're off by 1mm ;)

My frame has 80mm of BB drop so you do need to be careful, but after 3
years I'm pretty used to it and I haven't scraped a pedal in a while.

I would recommend it, if you're limited in clearance on 700c like I was.

-Jim