Next update...

My AHH build just had another hiccup.  I got a call a bit ago and it
appears they have run into a slight snag.  The 10 speed cassette/rear is
mountain and doesn't quite match up with the road front, triple XD2 crank,
and 7900 down tube shifters.  Evidently, have the 3x10 with down tube
shifters is a non-starter.  So, I need to change it a bit.  The
recommendation is 3x9/12-36 with bar end shifters.  Or, I can rethink and
maybe do a 2x10 brifter setup.  So, I need to re-read my thread and think
back over the recommendations, come up with another plan, and then let them
know how to proceed.

Hmmm.

Tim