Thanks. I was curious about the similarity/difference between your new
custom and the Atlantis that you low-trailed and really like. The
comparasion notion occured once you published the tube specs and they lined
up with Atlantis spec.

This is what I see (from the Riv geo table on 61 cm Atlanti):

                          Rene Custom          61 Atlantis

HT                         72                           72

ST                         71.5                        72
ST length               60                           ? but close to 60
since Riv measures center to top and C to T is 61
TT length               58.6                       59
CS length               46                          45.5
BB drop                  67                          80
Tail                         35                          40 per Rene on
custom fork

It mostly lines up, no surprise since you like the Atlantis, but the BB
drop is an anomaly.