I just bought a Hunq off craigslist that has RTPs tubeless on Atlas rims. I
didn't need another bike but a Hunq in my size, beautifully built, at an
amazing price. . . well, that's not just another bike. I scooped it up.

The seller said it took a couple of tries to get one of them to hold air
but then it worked fine. I think the issue was how much or what kind of
tape was used. But they seem to be well-seated and holding air, if that is
the question. I can take measurements later if you are curious about
clearances, etc. Looks roomy.

It has been a hard week and I haven't ridden it yet. I'm also just getting
up to speed on how to maintain a bike that is tubeless. Can I use my floor
pump to top off the air when needed or do I always need to use a compressor
cartridge?  I wanted to get some tubes to have on board just in case it
flats out on a ride. And so I've also read some tutorials about installing
tubes after tubeless, just in case. Any tips most welcome though perhaps
better in a separate thread.

Val in Boulder, CO