Not really a response to your question, but a plug for Cliffhangers:
they're awesome.  I've got the 622 versions on my Clem build and they built
up easy, so far have been super bombproof (laced 36h 3x), and the tubeless
setup is 100% straightforward (I'm using Specialized "2bliss Ready" MTB
tires).  I seated the tires initially with a compressor, but the last time
I topped off sealant I seated them with a floor pump, just to see if it
could be done-- no problem!  I think it's cool that Velocity is making a
rim like this, and it seems perfectly suited to something like a tubeless
RTP setup.