Jeff posted:
>Here's a few pics of my hack(s):

I was going to get some tubing for making a custom spacer for the chainstay
bridge, but the cork spacer is a fun and practical idea.

There are a couple of new photos in my Flickr album, from the commute this
morning.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronatd/albums/72157674363540271

Based on today's ride, I raised the stem and flipped over the bars. I think I
will end up putting Choco bars on it.

Another detail that is a bit of a bummer - the pump peg placement requires a
shorter pump than my HPX3.