I have first-hand experience with the Walnut Liftabike.  My wife bought me
one which was a very thoughtful gift.  The Honey leather matched my brooks
B17 perfectly.  Worked great and would have been great for getting up and
down stairs to the BART.  I ended up returning it only because it
interfered with one of the bottle cages on the Hillborne.  Great product
and, if you don't need the second water bottle cage, I'd recommend it.

John