The Rosco Bubbe has two sets of bottle cage mounts and the Liftatube, so
it's definitely possible to have two cages and a handle.  It just needs the
cages to be mounted kind of high up, particularly on the seat tube to be
out of the way.  For sure both cage bolts need to be above the derailer
clamp.