I have my 68ST/64TT 90s Riv Custom or Road Standard (not sure which)
converted to 650b.  It is a Joe Starck brazed frame also.  Max clearance on
my frame is for
38mm wide tires so I'm running 650x38b Compass Loup Loups.  Caliper says
they measure the full 38mm wide on my rims.
Brakes are Tektro R559.  46cm Noodles (may try 48s next time), 100mm
extension on Nitto quill stem.

BB clearance is low with the conversion.  It's fine for me with 175s, I
scraped a few times at first, but after that I got used to the more limited
clearance.
I wouldn't go thinking you can run big man cranks on a frame of this
vintage (assuming yours is like mine).
Maybe 180s will work, but 200s, well, no way in h-e-double chopsticks that
would work.(!!!!)
If you have to have 200s I would go get a custom 650b frame instead purpose
built.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the ultra long cranks
just will not work on a converted Riv with the sorts of BB drop specs that
Riv normally puts in their frames.

I don't have the brake problems that Eric Daume opined about.  The R559s
work acceptably with the stock pads.
I'm sure the Koolstop Salmons would upgrade the available braking power but
the stock pads are quiet.

I have ridden approximately 11,000km in brevets on this combo (results
verifiable on RUSA site)
and all the other rides I do but for fun and puttering around as well which
I don't have a count for but maybe another 5,000-7,000k-ish or so.

Jim