You're right. MUSA is made to fit a male body. The upside is that
Grant likes clothing that fits loose and comfortable, so MUSA stuff
tends to be designed on a full cut.

For things that are more female-form-fitting and even "girly", I
really like SWRVE (http://www.swrvestore.com/). It's US-made apparel
and many of their styles are womens' specific without being lycra-
esque. I have a pair of their knickers that are stylish without being
super-clingy. And durable! I'm going into my third year with them as a
regular three-season garment, and they're good as new.

Suggestion: perhaps ask your wife to get more directly involved in
ordering her cycling clothing? Sometimes women are better at
describing their fit needs themselves than men are doing it for them.
Just a thought. Good luck --Beth