On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 8:21:09 PM UTC-8, Patrick Moore wrote:

> Yes, I know that the Legolas is a cross bike, but when your cross model
> has the lightest tubing of all
>
> I've seen the build specs at Riv HQ. The Legolas and Roadeo have the same
tubing for top and seat tubes, fork blades and chain stays. The Legolas
downtube is slightly heavier at .7/.5/.7 vs .65/.45/65 for the Roadeo.

Both were developed with a lot of input from Mark, who is the fastest rider
at Riv. I doubt that the Roadeo is going away any time soon unless demand
drops. If you want Roadeo to stay in the lineup, buy one.

jim m
wc, ca