Yes, definitely a great bike.  What distinguishes it from my Homer is the
quicker handling and the shorter top tube allows you to ride more
comfortably in the drops.  It's perfect for my club rides and supported
century rides etc.  For my self-supported/rando rides I prefer my Homer or
Ram with less aggressive handling and built up with front racks etc.

Toshi